Draining Sprinkler Systems
Avoid costly repairs by quickly draining your sprinkler system any time the temperature will drop below 40 degrees.
Watch our video below to learn how to quickly drain your system.
- The warranty covers the sprinkler backflow, all copper/brass, valve box(s) and mainlines
- The warranty does not cover sprinkler heads or PVC plastic parts above ground
- The warranty does not cover existing or freeze damage before the blowout
- The warranty does not cover stolen or removed parts (drain caps do not apply)
- The warranty is void if system is activated before May 1st
- If the system is activated after May 1st and there is no freeze damage but there's a freeze after the activation and any flooding/damage occurs, Jetski Landscape is not responsible.
- Jetski Landscape must activate the system or the warranty is void